- Files can be sent via e-mail or on a physical disk (floppy, zip, cd, or jaz).
- File should be accompanied with detailed description including content, such as project name, art version number, and denomination, PIN quantity, and pin layout or data format sheet.
- We recommend using dos -text files, but will accept excel spreadsheets or word documents.
- Each record (one phone card) should be on a separate line.
- Fields of information need to be comma delimited.
- Make sure line length is constant throughout the file.
- Make sure that each field of information is the same width.
- We recommend a minimum of 3 fields of information (control number, batch number (or bag number) and pin number.
- One file per card-denomination.
- If sending via e-mail, we recommend using simple protection such as win zip password or pgp keys.
- Prior to ink jetting we will fax to the client a data proof of the first 3 cards from the file.
- We are not responsible for duplicated pins within a file, or if the file was sent twice.
- We recommend a minimum length of 14 digits for the pins.
- If a variable bar code is requested, please specify the type to be used.
Pin Spec Sheet
In order to assist you better we have devised a guide of helpful pointers to ensure that your job will meet the assigned time requirements. If you have any questions regarding your job, please do not hesitate to contact our knowledgeable Data Department and speak to any of the Dynamic Card associates at: 877-786-9569 or e-mail us at: email@example.comDownload